Hi there, I’m Victor!
I am an Assistant Professor at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, specializing in conducting laboratory, field, and online experiments. Recent examples of questions that I tackle with my research are:
- Why are managers more reluctant to let go of control over their employees than take control over their employees?
- How can we design performance feedback to motivate low-performing employees?
- To what extent do different types of investors read and interpret text in financial disclosures differently?
- How does mandatory public disclosure of taxes paid by firms affect retail investors’ perceptions of whether firms are paying their fair share of taxes?
Interested in having a talk? Email me at email@example.com!
- Internal and external reporting
- Performance measures
- Experimental Research
PhD student in Accounting
Tilburg University (2015 - 2019)
Research Master in Accounting
Tilburg University (2013 - 2015)
Master in International Management
Tilburg University (2012 - 2013)